vTelecomputing DataCenter Desktop Series
IVO vTelecomputing Appliances Overview
The IVO vTelecomputing™ Series of Personal Utility Computing appliances, out-of-the-box, enable organizations to offer internal and external users a secure and shared resource telecomputing corporate desktop experience. The IVO vTelecomputing™ Series of appliances are based on the Instant Virtual Office™ (IVO) integrated technology platform designed for Personal Utility Computing infrastructures. The IVO data center technology platform enables your organization to virtualize desktops, client applications, client storage and client networking into the data center for dramatic cost benefits as well as tremendous operational efficiencies. Users can simply use any network connected device to connect to their full featured Windows XP desktop and full-featured suite of enterprise and productivity applications specific to your organization. This also means that all of your legacy, mainframe, and client/server applications are automatically web-enabled from the data center making it possible for your users to securely connect from home use outdated equipment and lower-bandwidth connections. .
Key vTelecomputing Appliance Advantages
- No expensive and time-consuming integration, installation, customization or deployment
- Instant deployment and manageability of all desktop and enterprise applications and associated resources
- Eliminate high costs of local desktop support and administration
- Eliminate costly desktop replacement cycles; Leverage existing PI,II,III PCs
- Cut remote office costs; Globally publish desktop and all applications/data centrally
- Cut telecommunications costs for T-1, Frame-Relay, 800# dial-up connections; Leverage public networks, Each user requires less than 10 Kbps
With the IVO vTelecomputing Series of appliances, you get the same high-performance Personal Computing experience both in and out of the office regardless of network connection type. The Instant Virtual Office data center appliance platform also eliminates the high costs associated with supporting and maintaining VPN or SSL-VPN Appliance connected remote workstations as well eliminating the well known VPN security vulnerabilities and performance problems.
Enable Higher Employee Productivity and Flexibility
- No client software to deploy or install on local or remote desktops
- Automatically web-enable all legacy, mainframe, mid-range, client/server, and client applications
- Publish enterprise desktops and applications from the data center to users in the office or remotely
- Runs over LAN, WAN, Internet, dial-up, wired, and wireless
- Open 50MB documents in seconds over dial-up (28.8Kbps) Internet connections
- Employees can leverage home PCs and dial-up accounts (e.g. AOL, Earthlink); no enterprise software needs to be installed or maintained on remote PCs
vTelecomputing EN appliance for the Enterprise
The IVO vTelecomputing EN appliance model is designed to meet the needs of the large and medium Enterprises and is fully integrated into IVO\'s entire virtualized Personal Utility Computing platform for simplified low-cost computing.
vTelecomputing WG appliance for Workgroups
The IVO vTelecomputing WG appliance model is designed to meet the needs of small and medium sized Work Groups and is fully integrated into IVO\'s entire virtualized Personal Utility Computing platform for simplified low-cost computing.
vTelecomputing SB appliance for Small Business
The IVO vTelecomputing SB appliance model is designed to meet the needs of the Small Business and is fully integrated into IVO\'s entire virtualized Personal Utility Computing platform for simplified low-cost computing.