Government SolutionsDo more with less.
The Instant Virtual Office data center appliance platform provides government organizations the ability to cut operational costs while increasing overall service and effectiveness levels. The Instant Virtual Office appliance solution enables government organizations to provide users with a familiar personal desktop experience while shifting desktop computing, desktop storage and client application network into the data center to effect dramatic capital and operational cost reductions. From a centralized and scalable location, Instant Virtual Office Appliances web-enable the entire Windows XP desktop so that all legacy, client-server and Intranet applications are easily web-enabled and delivered to any device, securely to any location, over any connection.
- Web-enable all existing legacy, mainframe, and client-server applications. No need to replace or re-write existing applications.
- Dramatic capital and operational cost reductions while increasing overall service and productivity
- Resilient infrastructure enables public servants to continue to function during disaster events
- Deliver consistent access to government applications and information to geographically dispersed locations
- Enable application and information sharing securely across agencies
- Enables low cost redundancy
Explore how the Instant Virtual Office for Government can make a difference for you.
Dedicated support for U.S. Government systems
IVO Networks is dedicated to supporting the US Government through unique solutions for Homeland Security, Remote Office Connected Desktops, Critical Infrastructure Resiliency, Workforce Mobility, Secure Desktop/Application Deployment, and the ability to automatically web-enable legacy applications. Learn more ›