IVO Networks DAC-2800 Appliance
IVO Networks DAC-2800 Appliance (DirectAccess Concentrator Series appliance) have been designed to enable DirectAccess in Windows 7, 8 and 10 to enhance the productivity of mobile workers by connecting them seamlessly and more securely to their corporate network any time they have Internet access—without the need to VPN. When your IT department enables DirectAccess, the corporate network’s file shares, intranet websites, and line-of-business applications remain accessible wherever you have an Internet connection.
IVO Networks is a Microsoft Authorized OEM design, manufacturer, and distributor of Microsoft DirectAccess Concentrator appliances that have been designed based on Windows Server Embedded 2016 and 2012 R2 64-bit, and security hardened operating systems.
DirectAccess Concentrator Network Appliance
- Windows Server Embedded 2016 (Optional Windows Server Embedded 2012 R2
- Security network edge solution
- Supports access to Windows Server 2016/2012/2008/2003/2000 (both IPv6 & IPv4)
- Support Active Directory DirectAccess security to internal Unix/Linux servers
- Seamlessly scale through arrays/clusters
- Only IVO Networks products have the APP46 translation optional technology for supporting IPv4 client applications over DirectAccess tunnels.
- Client-side IPv4 to IPv6 traffic translation
- Centralized server-side management console.
- Helps improve the productivity of remote staff by providing the same, always-on connectivity experience no matter if users are inside or outside the corporate network.
- Leverages IPsec for authentication and encryption.
- Provides the ability to apply granular policy control over access to resources, applications, and servers.
- Integrates with Microsoft Server and Domain Isolation, Network Access Protection (NAP), and BitLocker solutions, resulting in security, access, and health requirement policies that seamlessly interoperate between intranets and remote computers.
- Helps ensure that machines both on the network and off are always healthy, managed, and up-to-date.
- Provides administrators with the ability to update Group Policy settings and distribute software updates any time a remote computer has Internet connectivity, even if the user is not logged on.
|One Intel Xeon E3 Processor, Intel C232 chipset
|SSL/IPsec Encryption Chipset
|SSL/IPsec encryption chips optional
|16GB DDR4 2133MHz ECC
|2 x 1TB 2.5” Drives, RAID 1 Mirror
|Ethernet Ports: 2 ports standard, Add-on: 4xLAN 1GbE Module
|USB 3.0: 2 ports, IPMI, Browser-based Remote LAN KVM
|CPU Active heatsink, High Speed Triple Blower Fans
|Temperature, ambient operating / storage: 0ºC ~40ºC / -20ºC~70ºC
|Internal RTC with Li Battery
|Type / Watts: 250W
|Appliance Image Snapshot Manager. Image restore from local or network