IVO Networks DAC-4400 Appliance
IVO Networks DAC-4400 Appliance (DirectAccess Concentrator Series appliance) have been designed to enable DirectAccess in Windows 7, 8 and 10 to enhance the productivity of mobile workers by connecting them seamlessly and more securely to their corporate network any time they have Internet access—without the need to VPN. When your IT department enables DirectAccess, the corporate network’s file shares, intranet websites, and line-of-business applications remain accessible wherever you have an Internet connection.
IVO Networks is a Microsoft Authorized OEM design, manufacturer, and distributor of Microsoft Windows DirectAccess Concentrator appliances that have been designed based on Windows Server Embedded 2012 R2 64-bit, security-hardened operating systems, and integrated Nitrox IPsec/SSL encryption processor chipsets to provide end-users with the performance and response times they expect.
DirectAccess Concentrator Network Appliance
- Mainboard integrated Nitrox SSL/IPsec encryption processor chipsets for end-user performance and response times.
- Competing solutions use general-purpose server components and PCIe add-on boards to try and bolster general server components.
- Windows Server Embedded 2012 R2 64-bit.
- Security network edge solution.
- Supports access to Windows Server 2012/2008/2003/2000 (both IPv6 & IPv4).
- Support Active Directory DirectAccess security to internal Unix/Linux servers.
- Seamlessly scale through arrays/clusters Windows Server Embedded 2012 R2 64-bit
- Helps improve the productivity of remote staff by providing the same, always-on connectivity experience no matter if users are inside or outside the corporate network.
- Leverages IPsec for authentication and encryption.
- Provides the ability to apply granular policy control over access to resources, applications, and servers.
- Integrates with Microsoft Server and Domain Isolation, Network Access Protection (NAP), and BitLocker solutions, resulting in security, access, and health requirement policies that seamlessly interoperate between intranets and remote computers.
- Helps ensure that machines both on the network and off are always healthy, managed, and up-to-date.
- Provides administrators with the ability to update Group Policy settings and distribute software updates any time a remote computer has Internet connectivity, even if the user is not logged on.
|Form Factor||1U Rackmount|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||1.7″ x 17.4″ x 22.8″|
|Platform||One Quad Core Xeon Processor Intel 5520 + ICH10R chipset Intel QuickPath Interconnect, link speeds 4.8GT/s|
|SSL/IPsec||Mainboard Designed Nitrox SSL/IPsec encryption chipset (not PCIe add-on board like competing solutions) 2.5 Gbps SSL Throughput Encryption Chipset|
|System Memory||16GB Triple-Channel DDR3 1333 MHz|
|Storage||2 x 300GB 2.5” Drives, RAID 1 Mirror|
|Networking||Ethernet Ports: 4 ports standard – Add-on: 4xLAN or 8xLAN 1GbE Module|
|I/O Interface||USB 2.0: 2 ports|
|Cooling||CPU active heatsink System Cooling fans x 4 with Smart Fan|
|Environmental Parameters||Temperature, ambient operating / storage: 0ºC ~40ºC / -20ºC~70ºC|
|Miscellaneous||LCD module, Watchdog timer, Internal RTC with Li Battery|
|Power||Type / Watts: 1+1 Redundant 400W/each|
|Recovery Manager||Appliance Image Snapshot Manager, Image restore from local or network|