Dell KACE K1000 is currently an IPv4 ONLY solution and does not work over Microsoft DirectAccess remote VPN network connections.
APP46 is a client installed software utility application that enables Dell KACE K1000 to work over Microsoft DirectAccess. APP46 works seamlessly on the workstation in the background to provide “NAT464” network translation that enables IPv4 Dell KACE K1000 to communicate over Microsoft DirectAccess connections.
– Automatic client workstation transitions between local LAN/intranet and remote Windows DirectAccess connectivity
– No NRPT configurations required
– No GPO creation or configurations required
– No extra DNS (public) servers required
– No public DNS configurations required
– No local workstation script creation required
Please feel free to contact me directly with questions!
Microsoft MVP | Cloud and Datacenter Management