All returns require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number, which can be obtained by contacting support.
Please save all packaging and accessories for any item that is returned to IVO Networks. All original equipment, components, manuals, cables, documents and packaging must be returned with your item in order for IVO Networks to process your RMA. An item returned for a replacement may be repaired or replaced at IVO Networks’s discretion. Products with specific refund and return policies and deadlines must be returned within the time periods specified for each item. All items sold through IVO Networks are subject to all policies. Physically damaged items cannot be returned.
All returns for a refund are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
All merchandise unless otherwise indicated may be returned within 30 days from the original invoice date for a refund. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number is required for all returns. A 15% restocking fee may also apply. These terms apply to all refunds. All products are shipped with a repair/replacement warranty period. Customers must inform IVO Networks of any order discrepancy within 7 days of the original invoice date, such as a damaged box, so that we may investigate and resolve the situation accordingly.
All packages are fully insured. If you receive a damaged package, you must notify us immediately by phone 1-866-4-IVOAPP. Sending back damaged merchandise voids the shipping insurance and no credit will be given. Damaged packages must be held for five days with original packaging for the shipper to inspect.
Products sold by IVO Networks are covered by our 30-day satisfaction replacement or refund guarantee, unless otherwise noted. Policies regarding items that are not covered by the 30-day return period are specified on the products’ individual pages as well as in the special exceptions section below:
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number issued by IVO Networks must accompany all returns.
- 15% restocking fee applies to all refunds.
- RMA numbers must be obtained no later than 30 days from the date the product was shipped out to you. After 30 days, all product returns must be handled directly by the manufacturer or warranty provider.
- All RMA numbers are valid for 10 days from the date of issuance.
- All products must be returned in like-new condition, including all original packaging and all documentation and accessories. A 30% restocking fee will be applied to refunds with damaged or missing packaging or accessories, and a 15% restocking fee for exchanges or replacements. Refunds with no damage or missing items are subject to only 15% and exchanges/replacements with no damage or missing items do not have restocking fees.
- IVO Networks will not accept items that have been physically damaged or misused.
- Products that are defective and/or DOA (Damaged on Arrival) and/or the seal of included software is broken, can only be returned for repair / replacement. IVO Networks will not honor requests for exchanges/refunds under any circumstances.
- All returns must be shipped freight prepaid.
- All related fees (shipping & return shipping fees) are NON-REFUNDABLE for all products in all cases.
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for all refunds.
- After 30 days of the purchase date, all items that need to be returned for repair will have to be sent directly to the manufacturer or warranty provider. Please see the products’ individual pages for additional details on warranty coverage.
- Customer is responsible for shipping charges to IVO Networks for all products being shipped for return, exchange or replacement.
- Customer is responsible for shipping charges from IVO Networks for all exchanges and returns for all non-defect returns and/or non-IVO Networks errors.
- Customer is responsible for all risk of loss and damage to products being shipped for return, exchange or replacement. Please fully insure return shipment in case of loss or damage. Please use a carrier that is able to provide you with proof of delivery such as UPS, Federal Express or Airborne Express. This is for your protection as well as to ensure quick action on your return.
- All non-defect items that have been shipped to or the final destination was international or overseas are not eligible for return or refund, under any circumstances unless noted otherwise.
IVO Networks Custom Systems | Open-Box Products | Opened Software | Refurbished Products | Special Order Items
- NO REFUNDS are accepted for any items in these categories.
- Products that are defective can only be returned for repair/replacement.
- Arrangement for a return must be made within 30 days from the date the item is shipped.
Custom Multi-Slot Riser Card Configurations
- These riser cards are custom made to your specifications and cannot be sold to other customers.
- All Exchanges or refunds due to an incorrect configuration are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- When returning an item that was originally part of a bundle, the refund amount will be based on the item’s single unit price at the time of purchase.
- Arrangement for a return must be made within 15-days from the date the item is shipped.
- Products that are defective and/or the seal of included software is broken, can only be returned for repair / replacement.
- All returns must also follow the return procedures mentioned above.
Due to the varying quality of products returned to IVO Networks, YOU ARE TAKING A RISK PURCHASING OPEN BOX PRODUCTS. We make every attempt to supply the original accessories for Open Box products. Please look at the images to see what accessories you will be receiving. We will not send you any missing accessories, even if the accessory is required in order to properly make use of all the product’s advertised functions.
After receiving your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number
- Write your RMA number legibly on the return label or outside of the packaging box.
- Return the item in its original packaging to:
IVO Networks Returns Department
7825 Washington Ave S, STE 500
Bloomington, MN 55439
There is a restocking fee of 15% on all returns for refund, unless waived by one of our Customer Support Reps. IVO Networks is not responsible for non-IVO Networks manufacturer defects. We are willing to repair/replace a defective item. If a refund is requested instead of a replacement we will charge a 15% restocking fee. Why? Claiming “defect” is the easy way out of a restocking fee just because the item is no longer wanted. If it’s defective we will repair/replace it.
Unauthorized returns will be refused immediately upon arrival, and the customer will be charged for the return shipping cost.
In all cases, you must have a RMA number. If IVO Networks is the warranty provider, you must obtain a RMA number from us. If a manufacturer or third party is responsible, you must obtain a RMA number from them. Please see the Manufacturer Warranty Section for full details.
Unless otherwise noted, warranty terms apply only to merchandise shipped within the USA. Merchandise forwarded to other international locations may not be covered under the warranty. Please check with the manufacturer or warranty provider prior to purchase.
- Obtain an RMA number from us for the merchandise in question by contacting our Customer Service department or a request can be sent in by filling out and faxing in our RMA Request form. RMA numbers must be obtained no later than 30 days from the date the product was shipped out to you. After 30 days, all product returns must be handled directly by the manufacturer or warranty provider. All RMA numbers are valid for 10 days from the date of issuance.
- All products being returned must be 100% complete and must be packaged in original packaging. Do not ship returns packaged only in the original retail packaging, products must be packaged inside another shipping box. Doing so may result in additional restocking fees. All packing materials, manuals, diskettes, CDs, digital media, blank warranty cards and other accessories and documentation must be included in the original packaging, as provided by the manufacturer. A return will not be processed, or additional fees may be charged in the event any item(s) included in the original shipment to you is not present in the returned package. Items sent for return will be immediately disputed and IVO Networks’s return policy will not be honored in the event that a return shipment is received by us improperly packaged, altered or physically damaged.
- Ship and insure your return to:
IVO Networks Returns Department
Attn: RMA# (write your RMA number here)
1840 Gateway Drive
San Mateo, CA 94404
We recommend that you insure the package you are returning. In the event the package is lost or damaged in transit. We suggest that you use a credible carrier that can provide you with “proof of delivery.” IVO Networks shall not be responsible for items returned that are lost or damaged in transit. Shipping and handling charges, to our warehouse will be paid by you, the customer, and is non-refundable. IVO Networks will ship the replacement item back to you via the same method that the item was sent to us.
All refunds will be assessed a 15% restocking fee, except under extenuating circumstances. Please allow 1-2 weeks for a credit to be issued back to your credit card. If you paid your order by check or money order, we will issue a check for the refund amount. IVO Networks does offer in-store credit which will be issued to your account.
In the event that an item is damaged, we will try to repair it. If the item is un-repairable we will replaced with the exact item, however in the event that the item is no longer available we will replace it with an alternative item comparable in specs to the original item.
Replacement items can be cross-shipped for defective items. Replacement items will be charged at the time of shipment. Once we receive that defective item at our location and have confirmed the validity of the return, we will then credit the charge made to your account.
IVO Networks does accept exchanges for defective only items. If you receive an item that is inoperable or defective you can request an exchange for another item. Once we receive the defective item then we will send out the other replacement item. If there is a price difference we will either credit or charge the amount to your account.